Monday, July 21, 2008

Girl Time!

One of my awesome daycare parents, who is also a really great friend, Renee decided to take me out for some girl time last Friday and we went to see LoneStar at the Gerber Festival. It was truly a very good concert outside with beautiful weather.



The next day, we went to Renee's house for a pig roast. One of my former daycare parents who now lives in Georgia was there. I was so excited to see her. It was a lot of fun and we all had a good time. I then got to take 4 little girls home and make a camp in my living room. But here are some pics of our fun.




Me, Renee, and Kari

For those of you that don't know Valerie, she is my daycare assistant, my right hand, and a true friend. I don't know how I would do it without her.

Meagan with Kari

No comments: