Saturday, December 19, 2009
And know that Katelyn has officially linked us in the "old" category (we didn't even get to be middle-aged), I just keep thinking that time IS really going by faster. And when it goes by too fast, do we really enjoy it all? I would like to hope so but I wish I did more. Maybe that is something I will look forward to this next year. I have already slowed down, but now I need to enjoy it a little more. Take a deep breath.... and take lots of pictures for when the Memory Loss really kicks in more. Ha Ha
As a family, we have already had a Christmas party that went really well and starting over the next week, we will have many more. Hope to be posting some pics soon. Both the girls got their hair cut!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Katelyn with Grandpa Richard (Dick). He was grandma Hamel's best friend for 40 years! Always been a part of our family and always will be.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Meagan and Katelyn (notice the mitt and ball in Meagan's hand=] )
Meagan and Katelyn
Just being goofy
Listening to the water like her mom.
I love it!
the beautiful sunset
I like the birds in this shot.
Here are the pics from us taking the dogs to Duck lake.
Shawn and the girls.
Without the bunny ears
Meagan throwing the "dummy" for the dogs. It was about 90 out this day, so quite refreshing for the dogs and the girls.
Now I need to get my butt in gear and catch up on some scrapbooking!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
This does not surprise me. I knew there would be a horse somewhere in this post.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The girls together
One of the beautiful many butterflies
Meagan with Aunt Jessica
Grandma Robin, Uncle Geoff, and Katelyn
Then while Katelyn and I had an agenda, Shawn took Meagan to go ride horses. Yup...of course. We finished off the night with a local Hockey Game, where the Lumberjacks kicked butt. And then she got up the next morning to do some birthday shopping with Granny. She had a busy birthday.
- She loves all animals, especially horses. I swear if she doesn't work with animals when she gets older, I don't know what she will do.
- She has the funniest fake laugh ever.
- She LOVES her big sister. Yes, they can nit-pick and fight, but when it comes down to it, she adores Katelyn
- She doesn't like school and will often say her tummy hurts. If she only knew it gets worse.
- She loves sports. Some of her favorites are golf, baseball, basketball, bowling, and of course riding. And we go to the football games. Will be going more now that Shawn is coaching again.
- She rides the couch like she is riding a horse. Yup, with her harness and everything.
- She is a total Daddy's girl.
- She has recently gotten a DS and loves that thing! And loves to watch movies. Just hide the Patriot if she comes over. She loves it, we just think it's a little too much for her.
- She loves to make "camps" to sleep in out in the living room.
- She loves spending time one on one with family.
- Meagan has the best hugs....literally will squeeze you to death.Ahhhh, I love this girl.