Friday, May 8, 2009

Take me out to the ball game.




Meagan had her first T-Ball game of the season this last Sat. but I have been so busy, I haven't had time to upload pictures. She loves the game so much. And her cousin, Justice, is on the same team as her.


Meagan
Justice
Swing batter, batter, batter SWING!


Run!

Keep going...

Good job and yup, her pants are crooked


The day was just beautiful so we ended up at the driving range. I have never swung a "real" golf club before and after 3 swings, decided I would leave this up to Tiger Woods and my Meagan. She swings so much better than me. I would rather take pictures.

Swing!

Here goes Shawn with a swing.

This does not surprise me. I knew there would be a horse somewhere in this post.

I love my kids. They make me laugh.

No comments: