Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Pics



I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I posted. I am soooo super sorry. I don't know where the time went. Oh wait... i do. Not only trying to get ready for the holidays with my kids, but also running like crazy every day. I seriously didn't start shopping until about 3 weeks before Christmas. Usually Shawn is the one Ba hum bugging, but I can honestly say this year it was me. I usually have the tree up the weekend after Thansgiving. It just got put up two weeks ago and I want to take it down before Monday when the daycare kids come back.

This was a sad holiday without grandma. But we still enjoyed the holidays with family. The only thing that we did get a jump start on was our gift to our mom and to our dad. It started off as a group photo for them. It included my family and then my sister Jessica and her fiance, Geoff. Shawn's cousing is just getting into photography and has a little studio set up in her basement. She did this for real cheap! My dad lives in Alabama so we thought of him missing all of us. And for my mom...geez...pictures always make her cry. It's her favorite thing in the world. And that's my intention on Christmas, don't ya know. To be a complete and total sap!
The whole gang!



But then, we have so gotten hounded lately because no one has gotten updated pics of the girls for their walls. The last one I have on my wall was from 2 1/2 years ago when I took my first black and whites at the beach. So we did a couple of those.




And then it didn't become official until about a week after we took these, but Jessica and Geoff had never gotten their pics taken professionally. Geoff proposed about a week after this photo. I am so excited she is engaged! Jessica is so happy and that's all I want for her.
Jessica and Geoff

Me with my honey. Everyone picks on him because when he smiles, you can't see his eyes. I love him like crazy and feel truly blessed.

Here goes some more shots for fun.


Me with my sister and best friend, Jessica.

Another one of us sisters.


Me and my girls....if only Meagan was looking!

Me with Meagan

Me and Katelyn

The girls love their Aunt Jessica.

Aunt Jessica and Katelyn
Aunt Jessica and Meagan

We got one of Shawn and Katelyn. Meagan was done with the pics though. Didn't want anymore of it. :)

Another family pic. Shawn is smiling better in this one.
So now my walls at home are updated too. I will post some Christmas pics soon on here. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a good New Year.














1 comment:

amy said...

Nice pics Jamie!! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!! Love ya...