Monday, October 13, 2008

Moving On

It seems like forever since I have last updated. So much has happened.


For those of you that knew my grandma was sick, thank you for your prayers and constant thoughts. It was a very exhausting few weeks and as much as I miss her, I am so glad she is in a much better place. Praise be to God.



Thank you to everyone who came to the visitation and funeral to offer compassion and comfort. Thank you to everyone who couldn't make it, but still took the time to send a note, card, E-mail. It is very much appreciated. There are some pictures of her on one of my posts a couple of times ago when we had a family dinner.



In the middle of all that chaos, I was also trying to help my partner and friend, kick off our business. 123 Vinyl. It didn't go the way we wanted, but have gotten a lot of positive feedback since then along with orders! Yeah! We did our first race car, some real estate stuff, and even got to do the new hours decal for Family Auto. Plus we have a few Words for Walls that we need to get done this week. So we are getting really excited. It has been such fun and I couldn't do it without the great partnership of Renee. We make a great team.




















Old School and New School if ya know what I mean!



This was actually at Lewis' Farm for my daycare picnie. More pictures on that later.

On a personal level, it has been a very hard month for me. I mean I feel like I do OK putting on that smile and I look happy, but I feel so drained. For the first time in a long time, I have built a couple of strong friendships ( I know I have lots of friends). But my best friends have always been my family and I love that! I don't know what I would do without my constant BF- AKA Sister Jessica. And now all of a sudden I am reaching outside of the family circle and finding common interests with people I get along great with.




Straight out- this has cost me my relationship with my other half-sister, "friend" Angie. It sucks, but I have gotten to the point that I realize that I'm not all that bad. I am not perfect. I am scattered brained (can we say ADD), but that I have a big heart and can love many people. And I am OK with moving on.

I am not judgemental because I get along with almost anyone. And I know how to make everyone laugh at me :) a lot. :)

I don't know where I am going with this, but just please pray that as I time goes on, I am not so angry about this. I just need a place to vent.

Here's to my girls, Tammy and Renee. Thanks for being there.

On a good note, I will have a post of our daycare field trip soon. It was awesome. The weather was great and we had so much fun.



2 comments:

The Weikle Family said...

Awwww Jammie, you brought tears to my eyes hun. That was one awesome post. You know that Tammy & I love ya very much. I am so glad to have you as a partner and also have the wonderful friendship that we have gained in the past few months. You may lose some but you gain more girl! :) I am always here for you and you know that. Hey, your scatter brains have worn off on me at times LOL!!!!

creative cookie said...

Wow, do we have a new school logo? I had no idea. thanks for keeping me connected.