Sunday, June 15, 2008

Let's Dance, Dance, Dance



It's that time of year again, where all the hard work and dedication pay off in a mind boggling two weeks between rehearsal, dress rehearsal, and three shows.



I have been so busy that my new hobby of blogging seems back row at the minute. So it's is after midnight and I am excited because I have newer photos to put on here. Katelyn was supposed to do Girls on the Run a few weeks ago but hurt herself...again, so she wasn't able to participate. She is all well and better now.



So, back to dance. For those of you that don't know, Katelyn has been in dance for 7 years. Yup, 7 years. She started off having one costume a year, then it went to two. One year, I think she had 4 costumes and sometimes the changes were so quick she was behind the curtain with clothes flying everywhere. This year, she slowed it down a bit and only participated in a ballet class so there was only one costume. She also took her ballet exam and moved up to level 2, which is a lot of hard work. But when it was all said and done, she was telling me on the way home that she really wants to get back into jazz and tap, along with ballet. Here we go again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I am really sorry I didn't make it this year. But she does look sooo pretty and soooo grown up!! She sure is becoming such a young lady, you do great work Jammie!!