Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Technology

OK. Everyone around me has started blogging. From Katelyn's teacher, to family, to daycare parents. So why am I always the last one to get started with these things? I don't like the whole myspace thing and have decided that this will be a nice way for everyone to keep in touch and know what is going on with my family. We also have our online photo album but I can't promise to be like a weekly blogger or anything. My husband, Shawn, would give me such grief if I was on my laptop all the time. What he doesn't know....LOL
I am a happily married mom with two beautiful daughters, Katelyn and Meagan. I run around like a chicken running them everywhere, which can be exhausting, but I wonder what on earth I will do when they are old enough to be on their own. How will I stay busy? Daycare kids!
They keep me on my toes from sometimes as early as 4 or 5 am. But I love it.

No comments: