Saturday, September 13, 2008

I love my jobs!

Shawn and I were taking a drive and drove by open fields with tons of deer grazing. The orange sky was beautiful. I had to lean over Shawn out the window though :)










There were a ton of deer on this field too. Every outdoorsman's dream. My husband didn't care if he was stopping the car behind us. I can't nag....I got out of the car for this pic. Beautiful!
I love my daycare kids and their families! I am so stinken lucky to have the crew that I do. I recently went out with my camera and just got some silly shots of them playing outside.


My buddy, Peyten













Little BFF's Jessica and Chloe















The kids thought they would do me a favor by using sidewalk chalk to decorate our logs.








My beautiful Meagan off in la-la land.








All my boys, all tuckered out. Nate S., Colby, Trenton, and Derek








And then I decided to do a daycare picnic this year. I have never done one before and thought it would be a good idea. Almost every family showed up. Even Kennedy and Reid, who I don't have anymore. At the end of the day my mom came up to me and told me how proud she was of me. I asked why and she said, "Because all of these parents love you and appreciate you and that makes me proud." I almost started to cry. I always think about how much I appreciate all of my parents that I don't think about how much they appreciate me. But I know they do. I get little love notes and they tell me all the time. I am so lucky!





Josiah on the swing with his dad and sister, Kaitlyn nearby.









Jessica all smiles.




Kaitlyn and her daddy, Mike.




My buddy, Reid. I miss him sooooooo much.





My princess, Paige. Her daddy bought mommy a baby and put it in her belly. At least that's what she tells me. LOL. :)






Brooke playing with Meagan and one of the twins in the water.



















Katelyn brought her friends, Molly and Masiey (sisters)




I may be a little biased, but I do believe I have the most beautiful girls in the world. Katelyn's smile is worth a million bucks.



















Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of all the kids. I was busy playing hop sack races, egg spoon races, and a ring toss.









I usually do a at least one field trip a year with my group. I like to go in the fall to the pumpkin patch. Last year, we ended up at Crazy Bounce in Holland, due to weather. My parents better be lucky my blog wasn't going then. I have tons of pictures, mostly of them having just as much fun as the kids on everything! It was a riot.




Because I am low on kids right now, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do a field trip. I asked my daycare families to help do a fundraiser, selling subs to earn money for our field trip. The family with the most sales was going to get a Chuck-E-Cheese certificate. They did an amazing job! Raising $500!!!! Everyone got a little something for helping out.









So we have decided to do the fall field trip to the pumpkin patch with the whole works. We also are buying a storage cabinet for the back room. And we get to put money away for a pony party in the spring!






In case I haven't said it enough, I love my parents and their kids!

I will post photos of our field trip when we go on Oct. 11th.








And now for something else.... I have officially started a new business. 1-2-3 Vinyl. I had ordered some vinyl lettering for my wall. Shawn and I are always thinking of how we can earn some more money to get out of debt. And I thought... I could do this. I started looking up equipment, supplies, and Shawn cornered one of my daycare moms (ya know... the ones I love so much) and asked if she wanted to be my partner. The next thing I knew, we had a DBA, a machine, supplies, donated office equipment, and are working on a website. We will be mostly focusing on the words for walls, decals for vehicles, tiles, ect... but have also gotten an in on some possible real estate signs, decals for high school football teams, and lettering for jerseys. I am excited about this new adventure and am so happy to be sharing it with someone I appreciate so much.



If there is anything you are interested in, please E-mail us at 123vinyl@gmail.com or call me (231)766-3873.


We will be hosting our own vinyl party at Renee's house on Sept. 27th at 2:00 if anyone is interested. And wish us luck!





This is like what we will be doing (this is the one I ordered off the internet)


We are still building our website (so don't mock it :}, it will be done soon. And if you are reading this, thanks for caring about what is going on in our lives. We love ya!



No comments: